Friday, June 22, 2012

We did it!

I feel as though this post could go on forever, so I will do my best to keep it short, sweet and to the point.

We did it! Last Saturday I married my best friend and became Mrs. Jamie Laura Horton. It was such a sweet and perfect ceremony and I truly felt the Lord with us. From our Pastor's message to the Scripture read, it was exactly what I had imagined.


Singing the congregational hymn

It was wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends who love and support us.Watching our two families come together was such a joy!  We had the best time celebrating with everyone. The reception was a blast and I think one of my favorite memories was just after the ceremony, when the whole wedding party was in the limo. I had this great rush of relief ( we did it!) and happiness as we all were dancing, singing and laughing all the way to the reception.

One of those memories I'll look back on and smile always

The reception started with a prayer and my Uncle's amazing toast and was followed by dinner and lots of dancing. I was impressed by the dancing skills of the adults in the room. :) We sang Shades, I was serenaded by Thomas and his fraternity brothers, cake was delicious and every last memory down to the sparkler exit was unforgettable!



Yummy cake!
Last but not least, thank you to everyone who came and made our day so special. It really means the world to us that you were there. We love you!




The Hortons
 ** Professional Photos to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment