| Yummy Cake! |
| Practicing my cake cutting skills... |
One of the woman that Thomas works with sent me an e-mail a week or so ago saying that they wanted to plan a surprise shower for him at the office and wanted me to be a part of it. So, yesterday I snuck over to his office to surprise him for our shower. It was so sweet of everyone he works with to include me and to throw us such a celebration. We had delicious food ( I am writing a reminder to get the dip recipe), fun decorations, hilarious conversation and they showered us with a very generous gift.
I big THANK YOU to everyone that we both work we. We so appreciate the showers and you thinking of us as we open a new chapter! We are 11 days away... but whose counting? ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment