I am really looking forward to 10 days from now when I am walking down the aisle and becoming Mrs. Horton. But, I have to say, that after over a year of wedding planning I am looking forward to a few things...a lot....
1. Cutting my hair short.... I have been growing my hair out for the last year (just trims here and there to keep it healthy). It is really long and I am ready to have a manageable do.
2. Painting my nails a bright summery color. Every recent manicure has been devoted to testing out a possible wedding day color. Rest assured I found a great color that I love. It is a gel polish for my hands so it lasts and doesn't chip and they have the exact same color for my toes. It's also called bride-to-be. But, I am looking forward to a bright summery red soon!
3. Running outside. Because my dress is strapless I have been working out indoors so that I don't get my usual razor-back tan lines. Nothing is worse than a big white line down your back. But, it has left me to my mouse-on-a-wheel feeling at the gym. I am ready for some free, outdoor, fresh air, sunny runs!
Now, I am no way complaining. It has been a great year. Just a few girly things that I am looking forward to. Of course I am looking forward to things like signing everything Jamie Horton, too..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment