Well, since I am no longer planning a wedding, the blog is now evolving into a collection of "Moments, Memories and Milestones". I have really enjoyed blogging over the last year or so. So, just because the wedding is over, the blog is here to stay! I am still in the process of getting to to my liking, visually, but as I keep making changes, I want to keep blogging. Hang in there with me while I make changes to it. :)
But speaking of the blog, my Mother in Law, for our rehearsal dinner, had printed out my entire years worth of blog posts and put them together as a collection, in a binder for all of our guests to read as they walked in. It was incredibly sweet and is now on display in our house. Such a wonderful keepsake and now coffee table conversation piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment