Friday, June 29, 2012

Capture Tool

For those of you who work with me, you know that you always bring a "capture tool" to a meeting. Now, when I first started at YES I thought a capture tool was some fancy contraption or a standardized thing that everyone had. It sounded so official. Little did I know it was just a YESism for a notebook or something to take notes on.
 
I write everything down. I think it goes back to high school where when we were taught to take notes in an outline every word the teacher said was taken down as if it were a game to see how much of our Brit Lit teacher's words we could 'capture'. I also am of the mindset that if I write it down it can be stored in my notes and I don't have to remember it. It is like a relief when I write down my to-do list because then I no longer have to think of all the things I need to do. So I totally understand the need for the "capture tool"

So, while playing in the school supplies aisle (guilty!- i.love.school.supplies) I came across these little notebooks. I am pretty excited about them because they are not the boring sprial bound notebooks-- they have some pizzazz!

Fun colors and precious sayings on the front!

A little morning motivation to start the work day. :)

I hope to leave a little **sparkle**!

No comments:

Post a Comment