As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Calm and Ready
Today marks 4 days until the wedding and I am... calm. I have received lots of phone calls in the last few days and everybody's response is, "Wow you seem really calm." My philosophy at this point is "it is going to be what it is" and nothing to stress about now. Maybe I should knock on some wood, but I am just looking forward to seeing family and marrying my best friend. Now, I am sure not everything will go as planned, I am not sure any wedding goes without minor glitches but....
Today I am packing, packing and more packing! I'll go get a manicure and pedicure, go to small group and then tomorrow morning bright and early, I head to Waco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm packing my suitcase right now, cannot wait until I cross that Texas state line to be part of your wedding day!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete