Now I wouldn't be an English teacher if I wasn't enjoying all of my summer reading. I am currently in the middle of three books, per usual. Each of the books serves a different purpose. One is my summer reading that all of the teachers on my campus are reading. The second, is one of the books my kiddos will read before school starts to get a jump start on our class novel and the third is our new small group book.
 |
| A book about what motivates us-- pretty interesting! |
 |
| A sweet story about a "cool", popular boy and the not so popular boy-- a story about real happiness :) |
 |
| We are 3 chapters in, but it is a great book which causes you to be self reflective about being available for the Lord and concentrating on the improtant versus the "urgent". |
** Images from Google Images
No comments:
Post a Comment