Summer means hot hot hot weather, "cool" runner tan marks (and lots of pool time to get ride of them), fun summer books, sun glasses, bathing suits, shorts, flip flops, eating on the patio.... ahh the list goes on.
Here are my new summer loves....
When it comes to running in the summer, I love skirts.Skits make running feel just a tad bit girly and I love that! This Lululemon skirt is awesome (and you can even play a tennis match in it ;) ) The pleats in the back make me happy!
I don't have a picture of the swimsuit and no way am I putting one up of me in it, so you will just have to imagine...VIX two piece with purple and turquoise tie dye.
Sunglasses... I love sunglasses and I collect them, but I need to learn how to WEAR them. I have my one go-to pair that I always wear, but hopefully these will get some "face time" this summer!
Big summer bags are a must-- This is going to be my catch-all bag for the pool. Plus, it was FREE from Nordstroms with purchase.
This summer I am going to read a mixture of new books and re-read my favorite classics. Redeeming Love will be started soon, but first I am going to re-read my favorite book The Great Gatsby.
I have a perfume that I always wear, year round, but I am going to branch out and try a new yummy summer scent. I love this one because it smells like Gardenias!
Ready or not... Summer is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment