Friday, June 3, 2011

Starting off Right

Gary Thomas is a Writer in Residence at Second Baptist Church where Thomas and I regularly attend service and a Single Life Sunday School. We have gone to his Wednesday night bible studies and seen him whenever he was teaching on Sunday. But, he travels a lot teaching around the country so I find myself searching for videos of his sermons or reading links from his facebook page to learn more.

I came across this link through another link that I clicked on from his facebook page. I am exploring it and it has quickly become a tab on my "favorites." As much fun as the wedding is to plan and to look forward to, what I am looking forward to most is the marriage. I am so excited and am so blessed to spend the rest of my life as Thomas' wife.

So, I thought I would share a link to this website as well as a link to Gary Thomas' website because he has shaped my walk and brought me closer to the Lord through his thoughts and teachings. Thomas and I plan on reading Sacred Marriage together throughout our marriage.

http://www.garythomas.com/home

http://www.startmarriageright.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment