Saturday, June 11, 2011

"I know they say you can't go home again. I just had to come back one last time" -- Miranda Lambert

It has been almost 1 year since I moved back to Houston. Although I miss Dallas sometimes, especially when the MAVS are in the finals (and I am missing quality couch time/cheering time with Kelly), Houston is still home.  


Last night we met up with a few of my friends from high school to celebrate another friend moving back to Houston. Hooray for more people back in Houston!



The best part about getting together with friends from high school is that we laugh so hard making fun of our "high school selves". Last nigt we had a 30 minute conversation about AIM and what our screen names were. Who knew that could make people break out into histerics? I've got to say, when people know you through your awkward phases and still love you, that is true friendship!

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry! So true! And just for the record, I went back and looked up everyone's AIM screenames.

    ReplyDelete