My favorite (and I have tried a lot) pink nail polish is Essie's "Spaghetti Strap". It has just enough pink and just enough paleness/whiteness. I found it about a year ago when I was getting my nails done with Kelly and I have been in love with it ever since. Do not confuse it with Strapless Bra (sounds cooler, but that's not its name, right Kel?) I have since purchased the shade and every time try I stray and get another color I always regret it. So, I thought I would share.
I had to search a little bit to find a bottle for sale, but luckily Essie is now selling their whole line at Walgreens. So, JACKPOT, they have "Spaghetti Strap"! It is even Rachael Russell Approved... she tried it and is in love with it too!
Now if they would only come out with that color in Shellac... I'll keep my manicured spaghetti strap fingers crossed for that one!

No comments:
Post a Comment