Sunday, June 19, 2011

One of my favorite things in the whole world is giving people presents. I have a running list in my phone's "notes" section of things I see when I am out and about or with someone and they say, "oh I like that" so I can remember to get it for them for a holiday/birthday/any excuse I can find.

So these running lists are great except for over the summer when the major gift giving holidays and birthdays are at a low and I don't have excuses to give gifts. I should be thankful because we have My brother's birthday, Thomas' Dad's birthday, his parent's anniversary, Christmas, New Years/Thomas' Birthday, Valentines Day all weeks apart....

Over the summer I have my Mom's Birthday (hardest woman in the world to shop for :) ), my birthday and our anniversary.

Yep... summer may turn out to be more of a gift giving season than I thought. So in honor of our anniversary's future I got Thomas a little.... pre-anniversary present. Okay, I stretched here a little because our wedding date is June 16, 2012... 1 year away. Call me crazy, I know I know... but it sounded perfectly rational to me. :) 


Very similar to the wallet I got Thomas :)

Plus, it was fun to play the game.... "This Time Next Year"

This time next year..... we will be getting ready for the ceremony.
This time next year.... we will be saying our vows.

This time next year... I will be in a big white dress and we will be having our first dance.


All in all .... this time next year... we will be married!



No comments:

Post a Comment