I feel as though I should start of by saying... I loved my blackberry. BBMS were great and it served me well for the last couple of years. The last few weeks my Blackberry had been going through somewhat of a mid-life crisis and had a mind of it's own. So, it was time to move on and upgrade to the iPhone4.
![]() |
| Picture taken from apple.com |
I have been playing around with it all weekend and am pretty much in love with it already! I know I am not the expert on technology and a lot of people already have the iPhone4, but hey it is new to me. Plus, as a 20 something, organizational guru and bride to be, I can do so much from my phone!
Things I love about my new iPhone4:
1. It's WHITE (and with my cute Lilly Pulitzer print as the background it looks very fun and summery)
Things I love about my new iPhone4:
1. It's WHITE (and with my cute Lilly Pulitzer print as the background it looks very fun and summery)
2. The camera on it is great! You can see the picture you are about to take on the screen... genius!
3. APPS--- oh the apps--- My favorite one so far is my Cozi Calendar. I am moving towards an e-calendar instead of a "pen and paper" planner. It is going to take some time and if you know me, you know it will be hard for me to let go of my color coded planner, but I must be practical and I am sure once I get used to it being on my phone I will like it.
4. Working out-- having my ipod on my phone is great! I can now use Pandora or my ipod when I run. Maybe this will motivate me to start training again?
6. FaceChat-- I haven't tried this yet, but I will. It sounds pretty cool.
5. Instagam-- Very cool picture effects and you can share them so easily.
| Last night Thomas played Grill Master! |
6. FaceChat-- I haven't tried this yet, but I will. It sounds pretty cool.
7. Recipes-- so many apps with delicious recipes-- It is getting me excited about trying new recipes.
8. These are more Apps, but these deserve a spot of their own...Wedding Apps--- Wedding Planning Apps and a Wedding Dress Look Book App! Oh and a Wedding Countdown...
I am sure there will be more things I learn from exploring my iPhone. But for now, I will stick to beating my future brother-in-law at Hanging With Friends!
I am sure there will be more things I learn from exploring my iPhone. But for now, I will stick to beating my future brother-in-law at Hanging With Friends!
| Rematch? :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment