Monday, June 27, 2011

Going Private

I love how many people have been reading my blog. It is so fun to be able to share wedding details and fun little life happenings with family and friends. How neat to talk to someone I haven't talked to in awhile and they say, " I just love reading your blog." It is a great way to stay connected!

I am going to make the blog private though. This doesn't mean I don't want my friends, family and even people I haven't seen in years to read it. I just don't want people who I have never met to know more than they should about me.

So what I am going to do is keep this posted public for a week so that anyone who reads my blog will see it and send me an e-mail to jamielleon@gmail.com to be added to the blog list. Just shoot me a quick e-mail and let me know you would like to read the blog. If I haven't talked to you in a decade, that is fine, it will be a nice little way to catch up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment