Saturday, September 1, 2012

My wonderful husband :)

(Written a few weeks ago and coming back to the blog after a short hiatus, I realized I never posted this one!)

You'll have to excuse me in this post because I am about to brag on my sweet husband. He has been working so hard while in law school. It is something that I admire about him, that he is so ambitious and works so hard for our future.

It is uncommon to work throughout the school year and as many hours as he does, but he really enjoys what he does and I am so proud of him.

All of his hard work paid off! He was offered a position as an attorney at the firm he has been working at for the past 2 plus years. So, when he graduates in May, he will already have a great job! He will continue working  over his last year of law school transitioning into his new role. God is so good!

Last Monday when I found out, I had a super proud wife moment. I mean like y'all I was bouncing up and down in hallways of our school.

We have been celebrating ever since! Our families went to dinner at Americas to celebrate Thomas. Then, last night we had Thomas' Firm Dinner at a trendy new restaurant called L'Olivier. The food was delicious and the company was great. I felt honored to be a part of this dinner as Thomas' wife.


At L'Olivier for the Firm Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment