We may not have an official university "family weekend", but this is our grown up version. My aunt, uncle and 2 little cousins were in town so we had a blast hanging out with them! I am so amazed by how they grow up so fast.
My oldest younger cousin is so mature and well spoken. If I didn't know I'd say she was my age!
My youngest cousin is now having full conversations. She remembers things like our wedding... " I got to carry the flowers". She is just the cutest!
Tonight, we are having Thomas' parents and brother over for dinner. Ryan is in town for a wedding, so we get to see him!
It reminds me of the beauty of living in Houston. I may miss Dallas somedays, but Houston is always home.
Here are some pictures of us with our little cousins. I love the picture of Thomas reading to Mirabelle. Just the sweetest!



No comments:
Post a Comment