I have to say this weekend has been pretty fantastic! Saturday was the first day of Fall and I was already pretty jazzed about that!
I have decorations up around the house and my new wreath up on the door. The weather is beautiful... I mean what more could you ask for?
We had been talking about getting a new car so after a yummy lunch at City Centre we started the hunt...
I didn't get my hopes up because its usually a long process that is just a headache. But, low and behold my husband surprised me when we picked out a beautiful Mercedes!
So since then we have been driving around town enjoying the weather and my new car!
The cherry on top of a great weekend was the new Trader Joe's that opened near our house! If you've read some of my older posts, you know that when we visit family in California we always have to go to Trader Joe's and have an extra carry on for the way back full of goodies. Needless to say our weekly grocery shopping is now 100% better!
Hooray for an awesome weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment