Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mommy and Me and Kendra Scott Days

Some of my favorite memories over the summer were days that I got to spend with my mom. Usually those were days I would be working. But, having them off gave us some good quality mommy and me time. This last time I introduced her to Kendra Scott Jewelry. My bridesmaids wore her "Danielle" earrings so mom was familiar with them, but she wanted to see more. I can't blame her. Kendra Scott brought her color bar to the Houston Galleria. So, we got to play with many styles!   

These go with everything

Perfect for Baylor Games
    
 We had fun trying on all of the styles. They had a promotion going on so while I got a couple new pairs and mom got her first pair we also got some free! Mom got the Skylar in black. I was thinking I would want a pair of Skylars, but it was very apparent that with certain face shapes it's either the Danielle or the Skylar. Not many people can pull off both. So, I stuck with the Danielle's and mom looks great in the Skylars!

No comments:

Post a Comment