My dad loved to paint, and although he wasn't the best painter, he really enjoyed it. When I was younger we would paint Easter eggs and he would paint scenic landscapes. He would take us to places where we could paint ceramics. I am sure mine was not a masterpiece as I have never been really artistic. But, I thought it would be fun to go paint some pottery with Thomas. We selected some coasters so we could both paint the same thing, but yet paint separately.
So, we picked out our colors and went to town! It was fun! We get to pick up our artwork in a couple of days after it is glazed and such. Then, we will have a little handmade art in our house! You can probably tell what is on our mind these days... wedding!
 |
| Just noticed we are both wearing our alma mater hats! Sic' Em |
 |
| And Pony Up! |
 |
| Love our new monogram! |
No comments:
Post a Comment