Monday, May 14, 2012

New Favorite Toy

I have lots of stuff in my kitchen that I use regularly: my coffee maker, my cutting boards, utensils, and toaster. But, none compare to this new gadget I got. I have had it for a couple of weeks and it is great! Where blenders are hard to clean and usually make more than one person (or two) could need, this little rocket blender makes the perfect portion. I use it almost every morning to make a delicious smoothie! Just pop some ice cubes, frozen strawberries, banana and some apple juice and in about 30 seconds, done! You use the cup as a the blending container, so for a morning on the go I don't have to transfer it to another cup.

It can do just about anything... cut, chop, grind, whip, blend... and I am never chopping 20 onions at a time, so it is the perfect size! It is really easy to wash and dishwasher safe (not the electric blender bottom portion).

Although I got mine at Macy's you can get it on Amazon for a pretty good price. My next adventure is going to be trying to make hummus!

Bella Cucina Blender Platinum Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment