Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Obsession

Since I am growing my hair longer for the wedding, I am trying to find new ways to style it. Spending 45 minutes blow drying and styling my hair is just too long. So, I have been searching through Pinterest to find a solution.

So far I have liked: the top bun, the half braided side ponytail and the low side bun. But, with hair up, my ears are feeling like they need some love, too. I have been playing around with fun earrings! So far, my favorites are Kendra Scott's earrings. Kendra Scott is from Austin and has a boutique in Dallas. I love the idea of supporting local Texas designers!They go with everything and are a great way to jazz up a simple dress or outfit.

These are the pair that I have now... The "Danielle" Earring

The pair that is on it's way...The "Morgan" Earring
They were out of stock for awhile, but recently in time for Mother's Day are back in stock. Plus free shipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment