After witnessing him watch this professor drag on for hours on this video I realized a couple of things... 1. I am so happy that Thomas is in law school because there is no way I would have the patience to listen to that monotone voice for that long and 2. He needs a break.
This doesn't even begin to explain it. Clearly I was so entertained I started taking pictures!
So as a part of my explore Houston project we tried a new restaurant. This may be a shocker to people that we hadn't been there because I feel like people go there all the time. But, we went to Canyon Creek on Wescott for dinner. It was a beautiful night and a perfect little 'come as you are' date spot. Nothing fancy, just yummy comfort food and sunshine.
Now, he can get back to studying... I'll blog and lesson plan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment