I have heard that this happens often. That there is a a lull right around the month before the wedding. Then, magically, there is tons of stuff to do! I am a planner and I hate putting things off. But, I feel like there is something else I should be doing. My friends who are married assured me that this is completely normal.
I am currently waiting on things... like my dress to be ready etc. etc. So, in order to keep busy I started checking off my after wedding to-do list. One of the items included 'create a new e-mail address'! I know there are many more things to be done in the "name changing" to-do category. But, this one was short and simple!
It is all set up, but I won't use it until after I am officially a Horton. JamieHorton616@gmail.com For those of you who are wondering what the 616 means... June 16th is our wedding day! Thomas liked it because every time he gets an e-mail from me he will remember our anniversary.
Crazy how something as simple as a new e-mail address can make my whole Sunday! Now, back to lesson planning for the last 11 days of school!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment