Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bachelorette Party

I feel as though I am always starting out my blog posts with wow.. it has been a while since I have last blogged. I am really good about it for a few days or weeks and then other things take priority and well the blog gets pushed to the side.

But, it has been a fun and busy month. I had my bachelorette party which was a blast in Dallas. My wonderful maid of honor and amazing bridesmaids helped plan a great trip! It was exactly what I had hoped for. I got to spend good quality time with my girlfriends, laugh, eat Mexican food, take pictures and just enjoy their company.

We stayed at the ZaZa which is a great hotel for a bachelorette party. I had never had a reason to stay there before since the cities that they are located in I either was living there or my family was so there was never an occasion. I love Dallas, so it was the perfect location to get some college friends and sorority sisters together for a good time!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life to celebrate with! Here are a few pictures of the weekend...

With Jackie at Hotel ZaZa

Putting on my "Bride" tiara

Before Yoga at my favorite place!

With sweet Kelly at dinner!

Whole Group at Mattitos

At Hotel Zaza!

No comments:

Post a Comment