I should change the title. We aren’t getting married in Waco, we are getting married at Baylor. First of all, our weekends when we go to Baylor are awesome. There isn’t much to do in Waco, so you can’t do much. I know that sounds crazy. But, waking up, going for a run, loosing track of time and spending afternoons walking around campus and getting a coffee and just enjoying life is pretty great.
Look who I saw on my run yesterday morning…..
RIGHT?--- I never thought I would come across a lobster on my jog. It took me by surprise!
We did get a lot done though while we were in Waco.
1. We had engagement pictures taken ( I could show you photos of the Wacoan as a preview because we our photographer shot the cover of it and the pose looks pretty much identical to the ones we took. J )
2. Booked photographer ( same one who did our engagements – she also has the same wedding anniversary as we will!)
3. We talked to hotels about hotel blocks (almost done with those)
4. Tentatively booked the rehearsal dinner location (almost completely reserved, just waiting on them to get their 2012 books in)
5. Met with our events coordinator – more on that to come!
| A picture on our swing.... although the iphone didn't quite catch the swing. |
Of course we went to the Baylor football game. I think it is the only way I could get Thomas to work on wedding stuff all weekend. He was a champ. But, the most excited he got was when we were at the game. The weather was incredible, Baylor won and to Thomas, life was complete.
| Our normal self-picture at the game :) |
The band came up to the stands and played right next to us!
Thomas was so excited that we got us to the game an hour early. This is what I did for entertainment….. Random pictures. The cups are a tradition, we get them and bring them home every game.
Whew—feeling relaxed and productive… a nice way to end the weekend. I should have our engagement pictures back in 1-2 weeks! I am looking forward to posting those for everyone to see. J
No comments:
Post a Comment