Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fallin’ for Fall

I love Fall… crisp air, college football, a good excuse to bake….
I meant to post this blog post last weekend, but it is a yummy recipe for Pumpkin Pecan Bread. It is a quick William Sonoma mix so it doesn’t take long, but it tastes delicious. I have done the make the break from scratch and knead the bread etc. etc., used a bread maker, the whole 9 yards. But, this bread is a much quicker version and I think it tastes better. I went to William Sonoma and got the mix and the special pan they have to make it. It makes a pretty pattern on the top, to give it that nice fall look.
Here are my pictures from the first Pumpkin Pecan Bread of the season… I am sure I will make it a few more times.
The mix and the pan

All mixed together in the pan :) Ready for the oven

The smell of fall-- pumpkin candles!

All done-- Yummy Yummy Bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment