Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Cole

Welcome Home Cole Horton....



Our newest addition is all set and ready to come home with us tomorrow. This is a picture that they took at the SPCA where we rescued him. He is a sweet little Cocker Spaniel mix (I think with lab). All the other dogs were barking up a storm and little Cole was quiet and scared. I think he will make a sweet addition to our new family! He cuddled up on me and when I put him on the ground he stayed in between my feet for protection.

Typical first time puppy parents....
I find myself reading a lot about them.... and I even got an instructional video. :)

All ready to feed the little pup!



A FEW of his fun toys and treats... boy oh boy will Cole be a spoiled little love.

It's official! :)

1 comment: