Sunday, October 2, 2011

FRY THOSE FROGS!!

The last time the iron skillet was in Dallas, I was a freshman in college and when SMU beat TCU I had two options: 1. Rush the field or 2. Be trampled by everyone behind me rushing the field. I lost my voice from cheering so loud and it was definately a highlight of my freshman year. It was such a big win for one of my first college football games as a Mustang.

Yesterday, the Mustangs did it again! This time they did it while on the road AT TCU. I watched along through my game cast on my phone as Thomas and I drove back to Houston. It wasn't quite the same as the live version that I was a part of a few years ago, but I still cheered and got nervous as the game went into overtime. I thought shouting at the game cast to reload would work... and it did! We won!!


Oh, and I am so proud of my SMU Mustang fans that were at the game. Nevermind the fact that it was an away game... they still RUSHED THE FIELD! (See the video on Youtube below).

SMU WINS-- WOOO HOOO Fans Rush the Field :)

No comments:

Post a Comment