Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cali Wrap Up...

Sunday was Santa Barbara day! Growing up we would go up to Santa Barbara and walk down State St. and ride the suris down the beach. So, of course I had to show Thomas. He has been hearing stories about California for years, so now I had to back it up. J Uncle Mike, Peyton, Thomas and I went to Santa Barbara and enjoyed the day together.  It brought back so many wonderful memories. 
Thomas enjoying driving in the mountains
On State Street
Being silly
Love Santa Barbara!
Riding the Suris :)
Some things never change....
View from our Suri ride down the beach!

When we got back from Santa Barbara we hit the pool and then of course, In n’ Out Burger. Thomas still things Whataburger is better, but I don’t think anything can compare to In n’ Out! It was as yummy as ever!!
Hitting the pool!

Monday before we heard back we made sure to go to the Bean Scene, my favorite coffee shop, one more time and get another nice run in through the mountains.


Bean Scene!

Then it was off to the airport and back to Texas....

No comments:

Post a Comment