Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bridesmaids Dresses

I thought I would get in a little wedding post in the middle of all of these Cali posts..... BRIDESMAIDS DRESSSES!!!

I have been looking at a bunch online, in magazines, instores, but I think that the way to go is with Nordstroms. They have a "Wedding Suite" to their store so I can find a lot of the little details there. Plus, with bridesmaids in Dallas, San Diego, Mississippi, and a Junior BM in LA the logistics of Nordstroms is so easy! Everyone either has a Norstroms by them or can order it online from there. Plus, if they order the wrong size, the return policy is great.

 So when I was going through Nordstrom dresses, with my dress in mind, I picked out this dress. Only issue is that they don't carry it in the store so I couldn't see it in person. But, Jackie, one of my amazing bridesmaids, came to the rescue. She is ordering the dress and since she is in Houston we can look at it together and make sure we LOVE it. Plus, we can play with sashes, shoes and all the fun stuff. Jackie's wedding was amazingly beautiful, everything last detail was perfect. So, I love having her eye for detail around when picking out things like dresses and accessories.


I think this dress in the perfect shade of plum ( I have seen the color on other dresses at Nordstroms). It also looks flattering and I think it will look good on all of my beautiful bridesmaids. We will see once it comes, in but, so far this is my favorite. If you have seen my wedding dress (not on this blog), you should seen some similarities which is why I really think this dress will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment