Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cali Vacay '11

Thomas and I went to Southern California and spent 4 ½ days enjoying family, sunshine, beautiful weather and relaxation. (I will probably break down the blogs about the trip into days so that you don't have to read a 20 page blog on my trip, but that when I look back I will have all the details of the trip I want to include.)

Waiting to board our flight at Hobby
Thursday afternoon we landed at LAX and met my mom, brother and aunt at the airport. We drove down PCH and all I heard from Thomas was “whoa, there are mountains” or “this is beautiful”….. welcome to California!
Thomas looking at the mountains outside the plane window as we land.

We went and had some sushi… part of joining my family for Thomas means learning to love Sushi. Or, at least he is learning to find something on the menu that he can enjoy.
Welcome to the family... must. love. sushi.


Then we went to my Aunt and Uncle’s house in Malibu and enjoyed the pool and some R&R. The nights are so quiet and peaceful since they live in the mountains. You can see stars! Morning coffee out in their backyard was so relaxing.

Beautiful home in the Malibu Canyon tucked in the mountains....

No comments:

Post a Comment