Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cali Contiued....BEACH DAY!

Saturday was all beach!!!! We got up early and packed up the coolers with all of my grandma’s beach food. We had barbequed chicken her famous broccoli and macaroni salad. We went to the beach that my grandma used to take my mom, aunt and uncles to when they were kids. I am sure it was surreal for them to be back. It was a wonderful way to celebrate all of the Late August/September birthdays!
Mom cooking in the Kitchen :)

Yummy "grandmas'" favorites

Through the tunnels on the way to the beach!

Thomas got his first taste of the Pacific Ocean. The true lifeguard in Thomas came out. He went under with one wave! It was adorable. No sooner did his feet touch the sand than he was in the water!
Right to the water!

With blankets, picnic tables and chairs we all got to catch up and play by the water.  It was my baby cousin’s 2nd birthday, so we celebrated!! She is the most adorable 2 year old I have ever seen. Her little voice saying “what you doing?” will continue to make me smile!
Happy Birthday!

My brother telling stories....


Silly couple!

My older cousin, Peyton, is a little athlete playing more sports than I can count on my hand. She is growing up so fast. I now can begin to understand why my aunts and uncles look at me and still call me “Baby Jamie”. Some things will never change. J

I love my little cousin!
Thomas got to meet everyone this day. It was really special to have him there as a part of the family. He fit in so well and it was as if he had always been a part of things!



No comments:

Post a Comment