Monday, August 29, 2011

Off we go!

On Thursday, Thomas and I will be flying off to California for a family vacation! For those of you who may not know, all of my family (aside from mom and Jess) lives in Southern California. I actually lived there for a few years when I was younger. This will help explain my love for USC, but also explain why I am so excited for this vacation!

 I can't begin to express how excited I am for:

1. Seeing all of my family in Malibu, California
2. THE BEACH!!!
3. Thomas getting to meet EVERYONE!
4. Celebrating all the Virgo Birthdays together at the beach
5. Getting away and "turning off" for a few days ( I have already committed to myself that I can work on the plan, but the minute we touch down.... it will be minimal... hopefully no.... work!)
6. The Bean Scene, yummy food, Bristol Farms, Trader Joes
7. Zuma Beach, Venice Beach, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica.....
8. Mountains, PCH, Beautiful weather
9. Well.... See picture below....

No comments:

Post a Comment