This Sunday afternoon, Thomas and I got to celebrate the engagement of our friends Jess and Minh. We met them a little over a year ago through our Sunday school class. Jess has become someone that I truly cherish as a wonderful friend. Our "friend dates" are usually walking around Memorial Park (a good 6 miles) and talking about life. We can share the ups and downs and I know that she will listen and encourage me. In 6 miles we can talk about a lot. :)
I am so happy for this beautiful couple. God has truly shown much blessing on them both and they are a wonderful match.
Girl side note here.....Her ring is A-MAZING!!
Here are some pictures from the celebration....
 |
| With my new work friend! (who is also friends of the bride-to-be) |
 |
| With another engaged couple, Jaclyn and Charles-- Yay for them, too!! |
 |
| With the girls from my small group |
 |
| Small group girls with the beautiful Bride-to-Be |
 |
| Congrats, Jess!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment