Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer in a Day

Good morning, glorious Thursday. I have been in training for the upcoming school year for the last couple of weeks, but today, I have off. Wait what was that? Yes, today I have off. So I get my summer break all in one day. What does that even look like?

You know me, even my days off I schedule.

8 AM (the latest I can sleep in) -- Wake up, Make Coffee, Make a yummy breakfast
9AM-- Watch Regis and Kelly (her dress today is super cute!) and Blog (in the process)
10AM-- Go for a long run
11:00AM-2PM--Manicure, Lay Out by the Pool, Get ready
2:00PM --Wedding Dress Shopping with my future mother-in-law-- YAYY!! :)
3:00PM-- Late lunch
4:00PM-- School Supply Shopping
5:00PM-- Bake for Thomas' Softball Game
6:00PM-- Make Dinner
8:00PM-- Cheer on Thomas' Softball Team/Law Firm

I am pretty jazzed about this day if you can't tell. Tomorrow will be awesome too though. It is my first day on my new campus!!!  I get my classroom and I get to walk the halls for the first time. Since my school is brand new we will be talking a lot about the culture and values of the school tomorrow, get our master schedules (which I have seen and I am pumped about) and start to get settled in.

For the purposes of this blog though, the exciting part of my plans today involve wedding dress shopping. I did some looking around last weekend and found a dress I absolutely love. I can't post pictures because Thomas might see it, but if you want a sneak peak send me an e-mail. I am still looking around today and possibly a couple more places to check out all of my options and have that once in a lifetime wedding dress shopping, feel like a princess, moment.

Anyways, it is about time to start the Summer In A Day, day! I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment