Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

From my last post you probably know we have been going non stop this year. It was no surprise to me that the minute I stopped and relaxed over the long weekend, I got sick. I have to say though, it has been nice just letting myself relax, nap and just be.

Now that being said, I also get bored very easily. So as long as I am on the couch being lazy, I will still be productive.  You would be surprised at what you can do while being confined to the couch.

Blog.... in the process of currently
Read wedding magazines... I got some really great ideas!
Get my bridesmaids asks all ready to send out... packaged, sealed and ready to be delivered
Eating healthy... Thomas has been sweet and although not much has sounded good to me, my dinner he brought me last night was peaches, cantalope and water
Laundy... okay for this one I have to get off the couch, but not for long
Watch a Gary Thomas sermon.... on Psalms

But, regardless of being sick it is still the 4th of July and I still want to be festive... so I am going to attempt these Martha Stewart cookies!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Firework Cookies


1 comment: