Monday, July 4, 2011

Sparklers!

 

Since it is the 4th of July, I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about our send off. There are many choices: rice, rose petals, bubbles... but the one I like the most are SPARKLERS!!




I have been to a few weddings where they used sparklers for the send off and it just sets a fun and electric mood at the end of the reception. There is something exciting about the bright lights and the fireworks.



Plus, it makes for beautiful pictures. Some of my favorite wedding pictures from other people's weddings were the sparkler pictures at the end. The contrast between the night sky and the bright light is magnificent. The genuine smiles on the bride and groom's faces ( and everyone else in the background) from the fireworks is so special. It really can capture the moment.


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! Our venue didn't allow fireworks, unfortunately. Bubbles weren't a bad second, we decorated the little bubble jars which turned out cute! Definitely go for the sparklers though, you're so right about the beautiful pictures they make! :)

    ReplyDelete