Friday, May 20, 2011

Congratulations to the Happy Couple!

One of Thomas’ best friends from college, we shall call him "Mal's Hubby" and his fiancé (Mallorie), now wife, got married!! They actually surprised us all and eloped in April. Luckily, we got to celebrate with them during their reception. It was fun and festive and very celebratory. They are such a wonderful couple.

Celebrating the Newlyweds!


I met Mal's Hubby for the first time when Thomas and his pledge class drove all the way from Waco and raided my apartment in Dallas for sorority shirts for a RUSH event.  Then when Thomas was traveling and when he and I started dating I got to know them even better.  From almost lighting ourselves on fire with sparklers on the 4th of July to running a half marathon together last January we have had some fun times together. Not to mention torrential downpours at football games or countless laughs over dinners hysterically cracking up about the infamous Dora!

The sunglasses were a hit!

With the Beautiful Bride!


Even though they may have started out as friends of Thomas, I have come to really think of them as my friends, too. They will be moving to D.C. shortly to start the next chapter of their lives. I am so excited for them! 

So, congratulations to the Newlyweds! Wooo Hooo You’re Married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment