We officially started the search for the wedding venue. We have decided on an early summer wedding (rather than the fall wedding we originally were thinking). So, that means we are at about 1 year until the wedding! The day that every little girl dreams of! :)
That means… venue shopping!! It makes it feel real and it is so much fun to look and research places that we may be saying “I Do”.
We just started and the first place we went to look at we liked but were not in love with. It is a very pretty venue, but there were a few things that just didn’t wow me. It was still great to get an initial idea of a place and see what was important to us. I now know that Chandeliers and ceilings are a bigger deal to me than I thought.
I do however like the rod iron and the ivy look of the place that we visited. We haven’t ruled it out, but we are going to be looking at a few more places and I am so excited for this part of the planning!
| The Courtyard at St. James... still on the list, but we are still looking. |
Now, enough blogging, my future husband is hungry and it is TACO NIGHT!! :)
A summer wedding?! How fun!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete