Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Exploring Houston: Ousie's Table




This Sunday was my Mom's birthday (Happy birthday mom!). We celebrated with some shopping at the Galleria and a late lunch at Ousie's Table. I had never been and we thought what a better time to go? We wern't super hungry because we had eaten earlier, but we wanted some place with a nice atmosphere.  






To celebrate we had the Strawberry Basil Martini and boy oh boy was it good! I couldn't taste the alcohol at all-- it was just sweet and yumm!

Since we wern't that hungry we split the Shrimp and Avocado Salad. It was also really good! If you like spicy stuff, this is the salad for you. I was not expecting it really, and I think it was the pepper they use. It was really good, but beware if you are not a fan of spice!

I didn't get any pictures of the main dining room and the atmosphere around the restaurant, but it has great character. Really calming and great decor. It would  be a great date spot of perfect for a girls brunch! I'll have to take Thomas back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment