Saturday, July 21, 2012

Congratulations Keli and Brandon

Last night we celebrated my little cousin's wedding. I have memories of us as little kids and now we are all grown up and married. It was a beautiful wedding and I definitely cried a couple of times. The first time I cried was when I saw her before the ceremony. She was an absolutely beautiful bride and I am so happy for her.


Thank goodness for waterproof mascara!
The Hortons before the ceremony

Excited for the wedding!

First Kiss

Here are some photos from our fun night celebrating. We danced A LOT. It was hilarious and I have not laughed that hard in awhile. We might have sat out 2 songs the whole night.



Oh does my brother have some moves...

Too.Much.Fun -- we were being so silly!

Dancin' the night away!

Sparkler exit... my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment