Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Parties

Over the next few weeks we have a few Holiday Parties to go to. Last night we went to one for my work. We had a yummy dinner at Cavatore in the Heights and laughed a lot. I think that is what makes our groups so fun. We laugh and laugh a lot. There are only 14 of us because we are a new school (plus guests) so it is small enough to where everyone knows everyone. Next year when we double in size I hope it will be just as fun!

Here are some snap shots from last night...

This is my "go to" holiday party outfit. It will probably make an appearance again :)


With another English teacher, Stacy!


Wish I had her as my math teacher when I was in 6th grade, she is great!

In between courses :)

Della and Nausheen-- ELA and Math Love

The English Department!

I just love the face Nausheen is making in this one!

Silly Staff

With our awesome school director

True colors! What a fun group!

No comments:

Post a Comment