Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deck the Halls

For some Holiday cheer at work every teacher made a wreath to hang outside of their door to "Deck the Halls". I am quite the crafster so I took this to heart. Below is my wreath that is outside of my classroom. If you are wondering... yes it lights up and yes it sings! :)

It started out as a poster board cut out in a circle that was given to us as a template....

The instructions were that it had to be related to your class. So, I have different topics that we have learned in my class this year on the Santa Hats and then our TITAN (school mascot) values of Tenacity Integrity Trust Action Nexus on the snowflakes. The card, if you open it, is recordable and it says, "Happy Holidays from Ms. Leon's class!" from a few of my students.

It was a fun and festive project!

No comments:

Post a Comment