Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guilty

How do you know you are marrying the right person? There are a lot of reasons, but one specifically is when you can both enjoy the same kind of Friday night. Thomas had a final, and I was tired from a long week. So I came home from work and while he was taking his exam I made a chocolate cake and went and got a movie that we wanted on DVD.

So when he came over after his exam, he had Dr. Pepper, chocolate cake and a new DVD!! I was planning on making dinner, but we both thought a great Friday night was eating chocolate cake for dinner and watching a movie.

I know it is not a glamorous date night, but it was nice! And delicious....




Although the cake was not that big (more like two big slices), it still make us look very guilty! We ate the whole cake!

Best. Date Night. Ever.













No comments:

Post a Comment