Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Teddy Bear Horton

Our sweet new addition to our little family. Formally he is Teddy Horton. I call him Little Scoop, Teddy Mosby, Teddy Westside, Sir Teddy... I am taking pet names to a whole new level.

We got him in early December. He celebrated our first married Christmas with us and has been waking us up early every since. :) All kidding aside, he is so sweet and playful and smart! I am becoming such a doggie mom. Most moms blog about what the babies are learning... I am sure I'll be one of those, too. But, for now I blog about what my little scoop can do.

He now knows his name... and comes to you when you call him
Wears his SMU collar with pride! 
Plays fetch
Cuddles in your lap
Loves little raw hide bones
Loves Camp Horton (When he visits Thomas'' Parents)
Sleeps through the night
Went on his first long walk


Our attempt at a "family" photo. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment