Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How do you love thee? :: A Love Story Contest

I am a romantic. Plan and simple. When I saw a contest through Baylor University for sweetest love story, it got my attention. First, I just wanted to read love stories. I think two people falling in love is just adorable. (I know, I know I'll stop.) So, I wrote up a little piece about how Thomas and I fell in love.

Getting almost 10 years into 200 words was a struggle. I didn't think we had a shot because we have a baby love story, much shorter than most. We haven't even been married a year. But, what should I see pop up on my news feed a few weeks later? Third Place, Jamie and Thomas Horton. I'll take third! I was pretty excited. It is all about the little thing, right?! Thomas was pretty jazzed that we were on the website, too. Below is a link and picture of the website with our write-up and photo.

Baylor University Love Story Contest  - The other stories are so sweet, too! They can be found from the link along with ours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment