Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Downton Abbey

One word: Hooked-- Over Christmas break Thomas' parents and brothers loaned us the first two seasons. After a couple dinner conversations where Downton and its awesomeness came up I could no longer be clueless about what they were talking about. So, season one episode one.... later that day, season 2 finished. Teddy was entranced by the music and we spent the whole day watching Downton.

Season two ended on such a high note. Season three has been terribly sad. But regardless I can't stop watching. Thomas has yet to jump on board, but reads the spoilers so he knows what I am talking about. When I watched the episode where Sybil died, I was upset. He didn't quite get it, but I think he realized I wasn't the only traumatized viewer when his newsfeed went Downton Crazy!


This picture of the cast cracks me up! I'll bet it is a fun group to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment