Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Congratulations Sara and Chris!

Last weekend we went to an engagement party for Sara and Chris. Chris works with Thomas and Sara and I have become good friends ever since she started dating Chris. We got to see their relationship grow from the very beginning and watching them transition into this sweet stage of engagement has been fun! They are perfect for each other and it is quite apparent when you watch them interact. :)
 
We had a great time celebrating them and are looking forward to all of the festivities to come!

 
Here are a couple of the photos from the night. With the beautiful bride and with my groom! :)









When it comes to summer, I experiment with hairstyles. It is so hot in Houston, that I need to have a way to keep my hair up, but for it to still look cute. My go to is the top bun, and I am branching out. For this party, I thought I might try a new hairstyle and play around a bit. Please excuse the fact that I had already changes from my party dress and these were taken at the end of the night. But, it did stay all night sans hair spray!



It was pretty easy and it kept my hair up all night! You can find the instruction I used here plus 26 other fun hairstyles: 27 Best Summer Hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment