Saturday, March 3, 2012

February... 3 cities... one month

So it seems to be my blogging trend that I blog about once a month.... This last month I was in 3 cities in one month, basically a Texas Tour...

I started off the month in Austin for a conference with a couple of people I work with. The conference was good, but the dinners were great! We decided that we would pick some yummy restaurants to indulge while we were away. We went to the best sushi restaurant I have ever been to. The exciting news is that they opened an Uchi in Houston. Now, it is pricey, but the flavors are so worth it! Okay, I could go on and on about how delicious this sushi is, but that would just make me hungry!


One of our stops on the way to Austin had this sign... I totally agree! #reasonsIloveTexas

A lot happened on the wedding front as well too. We went to Waco/Dallas for a weekend to meet with wedding vendors and see great friends! We met with the planner at the Armstrong Browning Library, our wedding planner, the decorations team and the florist. It was a very productive weekend. Then we went to Dallas and spend time with friends. We stayed with Thomas' good friends Matt and Jess. They just bought a house and we were their first house guests! They were the sweetest hosts and we enjoyed staying with them. Plus, they have the.coolest.cat.ever. It plays fetch... I am not a cat person and it had me wanting one!!

Saturday night we had dinner with Matt, Jess, Jennifer and Kelly. It was so great to see my sisters. It had been way too long!





This next month is sure to be exciting, too! I am celebrating my bachelorette weekend with my best friends in Dallas. My Aunt Kim is coming all the way from California to celebrate with us! Rachael is coming from Mississippi (we will celebrate her big project being completed, too!)I can't wait to spend some good quality time with my favorite girls. It is going to be a blast. It will be the perfect way to start off my Spring Break!

Then the following weekend, we will head to Waco for more wedding planning! Trial runs with hair, make up, food tasting, reception planning and cake tastings.... I am going to be all dolled up and full, so full!  Thomas is so great about all of the wedding planning. This one I think he will like the most though, food and cake, the groom's favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment