Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Nighmares

You know you are getting close to your wedding day when you start waking up in the middle of the night panicked that it started pouring during your outdoor ceremony (we are having an indoor wedding, think summer in Texas), your pastor doesn't show up and you have to get some strange stand in, during the rain storm your hair do is totally ruined and somehow Thomas' sister Kelly Osborne ( Thomas doesn't have a sister, but I have been watching too much Fashion Police) has to come to my rescue.

I just need to start looking at this picture before I go to sleep. Maybe then I will dream of sitting on these chairs on our honeymoon!


This is a picture of the balcony of one of the rooms at the resort we are going to stay! I will dream of waking up, sipping coffee, hearing the waves and being Mrs. Horton! I think someone needs a vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment